Professional Lawn Aeration Services
If you have lawn troubles, aeration is the perfect solution. We use a special step-by-step process to perforate your soil with small holes, allowing water, air, and nutrients to settle in the soil and penetrate the grass roots. Aeration allows for better grass growth and an overall healthier lawn.
We have the hard-earned skills, years of experience, and commercial-grade equipment it takes to get the job done quickly and correctly. We use safe and effective techniques that are tested, trusted, and proven to work. When you choose us, you can expect:
- Speedy service
- Trained and qualified crew members
- Transparent pricing
- Budget-friendly options
- Flexible scheduling
- Customer satisfaction guarantee
Our aeration services are available for both commercial and residential properties. No matter the size of your lawn, or its current condition, our team is sure to be of assistance. Contact us to see for yourself.
The Benefits of Our Lawn Aeration
It’s not hard to see why people all over town are choosing our aeration services to keep their lawns looking great. We make lawn care and lawn maintenance easy, and our lawn aeration provides many great benefits:
- Save Time: Forget yard work. Forget toiling away for lackluster results. With our services, you’ll have more time for the things you want—plus a better-looking lawn in no time.
- Boost Curb Appeal: Our services promote a lusher, richer lawn, giving you a lovely front face for your home or business. Whether you’re looking to attract visitors or improve your property value, we have what it takes to achieve it.
- Healthier Grass: Ultimately, the reason our services are such a stellar investment is that they give you a healthier, more resilient lawn. You’ll not only have a better-looking lawn. You’ll also have a better performing lawn, one that will encounter fewer issues and stay in great shape for years to come.
Whether your lawn has excessive thatch, gets a lot of traffic, or is prone to soaking up too much condensation, our aeration services will take care of the issue. It’s a completely natural process with no negative side effects– just natural health for your lawn.
Nourish Your Lawn with E.D. Ward Landscaping Inc.
How does aeration improve your lawn’s health? It promotes healthy growth and maximizes nutrient intake. By perforating your soil, it reduces compaction so that each blade of grass can get the exposure to water and oxygen that it needs to thrive.
Altogether, aeration does the following:
- Improves air exchange and fertilizer uptake
- Reduces soil compaction
- Creates better defense against heat and drought
- Improves soil drainage and prevents water runoff
- Gives plants more space to stretch their roots and grow
- Prevents weed growth
To discover more, don’t hesitate to contact us directly.