Comprehensive Leaf and Lawn Solutions
We’re here to transform your yard and make it as clean as can be. With that in mind, we offer a complete suite of services for all your yard maintenance needs, including for leaf and debris removal. We take care of everything, making sure you’ll be satisfied without having to worry about a thing.
We can help with:
- Leaf raking
- Leaf blowing
- Leaf disposal
- Debris removal
- Hauling and transportation
You can also take advantage of a range of add-on services that we offer. Some of our most popular include:
- Flower bed clean-up
- Pest control
- Soil care
- Pruning and trimming
- Mowing and edging
- …and more
We are available for residential, commercial, and public facility leaf cleaning. No matter the size of the yard or the number of leaves, you can count on our team to finish the job fast.
The Local Leaf Removal Experts
We’re the leading local leaf removers, saving our clients time, money, and stress on all their yard maintenance needs.
Thanks to our years in the industry, we’ve developed a time-tested cleaning process that streamlines our services and improves client experiences. It’s never been easier—or more affordable—to get your yard back in great shape.
Our leaf removal process goes as follows:
- Initial Assessment: When you get in touch with us, we’ll start by giving you a quote based on the scope of the job and square footage of your yard. We can also discuss any add-on services, such as lawn mowing or flowerbed cleaning, that you may want us to perform as well. Quotes are available either over the phone or in person.
- Debris Removal: On the day of your appointment, we’ll come to your location and begin by picking up larger pieces of debris, including branches, twigs, sticks, and bramble.
- Leaf Collection: We’ll then collect all leaves in and around your premises. We use a combination of professional leaf rakes and—to speed up the job—high-powered leaf blowers.
- Concrete Surface Sweeping: We perform a thorough sweep of all concrete surfaces, as well as any brick or stonework, to make sure everything is spick-and-span.
- Bagging: Once all leaves are collected, we’ll start bagging them up for disposal. Our crew works with care to leave no leaves behind.
- Waste Disposal: We dispose of all waste using safe and responsible practices. All decomposable material goes back into the earth to provide nutrients and improve soil conditions.
Enjoy a Leaf-Free Lawn—and Countless Benefits
There are so many good reasons to choose E.D. Ward Landscaping Inc. to clear your lawn. Here are just a few:
- Save time
- Save money
- Healthier grass
- Boost curb appeal
- Fewer tripping hazards
- Fewer pest-infestation risks
- …and more
For homeowners and business owners, our leaf removal services are the way to go. See for yourself.